G/F PALEO SALMON CAKES
PREP TIME5 mins
COOK TIME10 mins
TOTAL TIME15 mins
Author: Kelly Bejelly @ A Girl Worth
- One 6 oz. Can of Boneless and Skinless Salmon
- ½ of a medium onion, peeled and diced
- 1 Tablespoon . + 1 teaspoon of Coconut Flour
- 2 large eggs1 rib of celery, diced
- 1 Tablespoon of dried dill
- 1 teaspoon of lemon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 3 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- In a bowl break the salmon up with a fork and add the diced onion, celery and spices.
- Mix in the coconut flour and combine thoroughly.
- Next add in the eggs and mix for roughly one minute.
- Set your burner to medium high and add your coconut oil to a large skillet.
- Shape the mixture in to 5 patties, roughly 2″ wide.
- Add the patties to your pan and cook until the sides are golden brown, roughly 3 – 4 minutes on each side.
© 2011-2012, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.
Source: Paleo Salmon Cakes Recipe