What is AHS?
Five things you can do to avoid AHS:
- Bring your portable digital devices to eye-level. Stop looking down at your phone and tablet.
- Use a good orthopedic pillow that supports your neck while you’re sleeping, keeping it at neutral and in-line with your spine.
- Modify your desk or work area so that monitors are at eye-level and your keyboard and mouse are ergonomically positioned.
- Be mindful of your posture! Check yourself a few times a day to make a habit of
- Get yourself checked for the 5 serious signs of AHS by a Neuro-Structural Chiropractor